Timeless Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Larentius's Skills
Damiens Weapons EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:27 pm by Rashir

» Help!
Damiens Weapons EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:28 pm by Padexin

» Research into the Sigils
Damiens Weapons EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:47 pm by Damien

» Damien Fox, Keeper of the Ballance
Damiens Weapons EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:07 pm by Damien

» Laurentius Pyrrhicus
Damiens Weapons EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:03 pm by Damien

» Do we have to be human?
Damiens Weapons EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:59 pm by Damien

» Pax's Skills (Revised)
Damiens Weapons EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:02 pm by Padexin

» Acgrim's Skills
Damiens Weapons EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:54 am by Acgrim

» Acgrim's Weapons
Damiens Weapons EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:27 am by Acgrim

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:12 pm

Damiens Weapons

Go down

Damiens Weapons Empty Damiens Weapons

Post by Damien Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:21 pm

Damien's Weapons:

Name: Fang Knifes

Type: Throwing Knifes

Appearance: Black as the void, 6 inches long, glowing red aura.

Abilities: Poison Edge: If three knifes hit the target it will cause instant death but they do nothing alone.

Drawbacks: Not that accurate, they work both ways, and I only have 20 of them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Crimson Sabre (Broken)

Type: Longblade Katana

Appearance: Black with a Blood Red Edge, 10 feet long total with a two foot long handle.

Abilities: Never loses its edge, Hollow but strong blade makes it light and fast
Strike of Retribution: When Damien is protecting someone any enemy he hits is blown back ten feet and has to take a post to stand up (in dice-roll battles).

Flurry of Fate: When Damien or the person he is protecting is near death he can sacrifice half of his remaining health to do a flurry of five strikes to any enemies within the 10 foot radius of the blade.

Drawbacks: Doesn't do much damage, Easy to block, can be knocked out of my hand if the blow is strong enough.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: PeaceMaker

Type: 50. Caliber Revolver

Appearance: Silver and Black, with a traditional wood handle.

Abilities: Kills anyone that isn't wearing body armour, or has an ability to counter it, in one hit.

Drawbacks: A huge amount of kick, can only have three shots in the cylinder, slow to reload, short range, does a lot of collateral damage, bad accuracy, and Damien only uses as a last resort.

Name: Azure Soul

Type: Two handed Greatsword

Appearance: One blade, (Made from a reformed Crimson Sabre) Intertwines with another, made of solidified, glowing blue energy, 1.5 feet wide, 10 feet long, with a two foot long handle.

Abilities: Never loses its edge, Does incredible damage, both to the body and spirit
Strike of Retribution: When Damien is protecting someone any enemy he hits is blown back ten feet and has to take a post to stand up (in dice-roll battles).
Azure Fyre: The blade is set ablaze with Dark blue flames, and does an extra 10 damage to any attack that hits (Dice battle)

Well there it is, I hope it'll make people think twice before fighting me or beating up a noob, eh?
Damien
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

https://timedest.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down