Timeless Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Larentius's Skills
Hey. . .it says I have to have five characters so there we go EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:27 pm by Rashir

» Help!
Hey. . .it says I have to have five characters so there we go EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:28 pm by Padexin

» Research into the Sigils
Hey. . .it says I have to have five characters so there we go EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:47 pm by Damien

» Damien Fox, Keeper of the Ballance
Hey. . .it says I have to have five characters so there we go EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:07 pm by Damien

» Laurentius Pyrrhicus
Hey. . .it says I have to have five characters so there we go EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:03 pm by Damien

» Do we have to be human?
Hey. . .it says I have to have five characters so there we go EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:59 pm by Damien

» Pax's Skills (Revised)
Hey. . .it says I have to have five characters so there we go EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:02 pm by Padexin

» Acgrim's Skills
Hey. . .it says I have to have five characters so there we go EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:54 am by Acgrim

» Acgrim's Weapons
Hey. . .it says I have to have five characters so there we go EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:27 am by Acgrim

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:12 pm

Hey. . .it says I have to have five characters so there we go

2 posters

Go down

Hey. . .it says I have to have five characters so there we go Empty Hey. . .it says I have to have five characters so there we go

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:09 pm

Hey everyone. Damien, just in case you're wondering, it's Haley. I don't really have any ideas for characters and all that. So ideas would be great. All of my creativity is going on fanfics these days. . . .I have no excuse. Hetalia is too obsessive. Seriously, music on my iPod, pictures, comics, fan fiction, videos, manga, animecons. So that's my introduction, I love Hetalia. Other anime- let's see FMA, Death Note, Code Geass, OHSHC, okay now non mainstream, tactics, nabari no ou, black cat, darker than black, Eden of the east, 07 ghost, kaze no stigma, elemental gelade, fruits basket(so terrible), gakuen alice, kuroshitsuji, natsume yuujinchou, shounen onmyouji, familiar of zero, ayatsuri salon, bakuman(not bakugan), dnangel, fmab, get backers, nurarhiyon no Mago, pandora hearts, rental magic, d. Gray man, negima, spiral, manga- quod Erat demonstrandum, after school charisma, code breaker, fairy cube, immortal regis, kuroshitsuji(completely different from the anime), liar game, lost+brain, mirai nikki, count Cain, and there's more.
Books- because theres too many to list- faves- HIVE, evil genius, oath breaker-assassin's apprentice, rangers apprentice, and more.
As for me, I'm an American living in England. I like to travel, I went to Egypt last month. Okay done now

Back to top Go down

Hey. . .it says I have to have five characters so there we go Empty Re: Hey. . .it says I have to have five characters so there we go

Post by Rashir Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:26 pm

Nice to meet you, but... What?
Rashir
Rashir
Lord of the Dead
Lord of the Dead

https://timedest.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Hey. . .it says I have to have five characters so there we go Empty Re: Hey. . .it says I have to have five characters so there we go

Post by Damien Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:28 pm

lol Rashir, thats what you call an introduction, XD
Hey Haley, thanks for checking out the site. Your charactor can be anything really, and you can use other chars for examples. It can be based on anything.
Damien
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashir Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:28 pm

XD I get confused easily, remember? I just got lost in all the anime names. I'm Damien's cousin, if you didn't know. Lookin' forward to having someone new on the site.
Rashir
Rashir
Lord of the Dead
Lord of the Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:51 pm

Sorry for the copious amount of anime names. . . I'm kind of obsessed. I looked at everyone else's characters and there was something about Night Angels? Is that a book name or something? If someone could explain that. I'll try to think of something today. I have to admit. . .I've never role played an OC before. I've just done them for anime and books. Anyway gotta go, bus comes in twenty minutes

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:15 am

Yeah the Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks, Amazing series.
Damien
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum