Timeless Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Larentius's Skills
Inside the Rift - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:27 pm by Rashir

» Help!
Inside the Rift - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:28 pm by Padexin

» Research into the Sigils
Inside the Rift - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:47 pm by Damien

» Damien Fox, Keeper of the Ballance
Inside the Rift - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:07 pm by Damien

» Laurentius Pyrrhicus
Inside the Rift - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:03 pm by Damien

» Do we have to be human?
Inside the Rift - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:59 pm by Damien

» Pax's Skills (Revised)
Inside the Rift - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:02 pm by Padexin

» Acgrim's Skills
Inside the Rift - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:54 am by Acgrim

» Acgrim's Weapons
Inside the Rift - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:27 am by Acgrim

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:12 pm

Inside the Rift

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Inside the Rift - Page 2 Empty Re: Inside the Rift

Post by Crade Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:10 am

Crade was begining to feel worn out, he was amazed he could stand let alone fight. Reguardless of the circumstances he would fight on. First he had to block Damien.
Defensive roll: 9 ( well then)
Crade blocked the attack with what appeared to be an arm spazm. He again tried to run Damien through with the crude tip of the broken sword.
attack roll:6
see previouse health
Crade
Crade
Hunter of the Night: Watcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:17 am

Damien made to block the stab and...
Defence roll= 22
Easily deflects the blow and then makes to run Crade through and finish him off with this strike...
Attack roll= 22 (lol?)
Damien
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

https://timedest.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Crade Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:30 am

Crade went to block the the stab and...
Deffence roll: 12
Crade is stabbed but with not as much force as Damien initialy thought. Crade is still up fighting... for now. As such he attempts slash Damien with what remains of his ninjato.
attack roll: 7
remaining hp: 17
Crade
Crade

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:51 pm

Damien tries to use his bracer to block the slash and...
Defence roll= 21
The blade bounces off of his bracer and out of Crade's hand. Damien then pulled his sword out of Crade and went for another slash...
Attack roll= 12
Damien
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Crade Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:40 pm

Crade was beggining to feel weak, pain or not his body was certainly reacting to the wounds. He tried to block the incomeing blow with his bracers and...
Defencive roll: 20
blocked it with ease, either Damien had thrown a really wimpy blow or Crade was still well enough to deffend. He took this oppurtunity to try and punch Damien...
Attack roll:3 ( wow, really? )
Crade
Crade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashir Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:13 pm

(Going to join in for shits and giggles.)
Rashir appeared in between Damien and Crade with a cloud of pitch black smoke. Why didn't you tell me you were going to have some fun with this one? He said to Damien. This question wasn't expected to be answered, of course, but he knew that his friend would recognize his joke. To be serious, though. You might actually send him to my realm if you keep fighting him like this. The smoke finally cleared entirely as he spoke these words, and a large black blade was blocking Crade's hand.

The broadsword disappeared from Rashir's hand, dissolving into more black smoke. He then turned towards Crade, summoning one of his twin blades. I'll make this fair for you. He unflinchingly stabbed himself through the heart with the squared blade and put it in Crade's hands. That sword is very special. I want it back once you're done, wether or not you are sent to my domain. He then stood to the side in order to let them continue their fight.

I almost forgot... He said, then Crade's wounds healed completely. That blade's name is Māshī. That name's meaning is what I am giving you. He stood aside and let the two continue their battle, watching.
Rashir
Rashir
Lord of the Dead
Lord of the Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:36 pm

Damien laughed and lowered his blade, "Relax, Rashir, you know he cant die here. As long as I revive him he should be fine. Besides do you think I would be so careless with this one? We both know he has a destiny to fulfil."(Look at our other posts, it will take alot of reading to catch up on our story, but it is a pretty nice storyline if I do say so myself.) "And anyways he will never get better at his weapons if he doesn't use them." Damien looked at Crade and said, "Besides he won't only be fighting me." Damien then readied his weapon and says, "You can go first, or take a break if you want."
Damien
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Crade Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:34 pm

Crade stretched his arm and tested the blade's heft with a quick swing. He then said " i could go all day." and without waiting for a response charged Damien and tried to slash him
attack roll: 15
Crade
Crade

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:42 pm

Damien smiled as he brought the blade up to parry the slash and...
Defence roll= 15
Blocked the strike as it neared his face then riposted with his sword, trying not only to hurt Crade but to also send him flying into a boulder about twenty feet away.
Attack roll= 16
Impact roll= 25
Damien
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Crade Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:56 pm

Crade can see a massive amount of force is being put behind the blade and...
defence roll: 11
impact def roll: 10
is sent flying back at large speed, he attempts to save himself in mid air but fails to do that as well. He can see a small crater is in the rock he just smashed into. boy im glad this isn't my real body he thought. He quickly hid a small hand-full of grains of rock in his off hand palm and charged back to Damien. From there he simply swung the sword at Damien...
attack roll:19

remaining hp: 80
Crade
Crade

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:08 pm

Damien decided not to block and instead jumped off the ground as hard as he could and...
Defence Roll= 15
Jump Roll= 20
Takes a nice slash on his arm, but manages to jump away from the kid and leave a huge crater in the ground. Damien then flipped over and landed on the other side of the deep crater. Damien looked back, waiting to see if Crade would fall into the crater
Damien
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Crade Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:18 pm

Not falling roll: 15
Crade falls into the crater and tumbles to a stop at the bottom. He then yells over to the other side where damien stood " these tricks are fancy and all..." Crade stood up "but if you wanted to defeat me im sure you would have already.". Lets see if this body is limited like my real one Crade thought as he attempted to leap up to damien and slash him.
Leap roll: 16
Slash roll:6
HP: 78
Crade
Crade

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:29 pm

Damien brings his sword up to block and...
Defence roll= 1 (SHIT)
Damien manages to block the strike but his sword goes flying, "Holy shit Crade" Damien said in surprise, as he jumped back again to prevent getting attacked. Then he drew two Fang Knifes and readied one of them and threw.
Attack roll= 14
Damien
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Crade Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:34 pm

Deffence roll: 18
Crade easily sidesteps the knife, He continues on to Dmaien. He attempts to throw the Handfull of rock grains into Damiens eyes followed by a stab into his gut.
Blind roll:5
stab roll:17
Crade
Crade

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:41 pm

Damien saw Crade throw the dust and had an idea, he rolled to the side and...\
Dodge dust roll= 8
Counter roll= 22 (HELL YEAH)
Damien avoided the dust and the he grabbed Crade's arm and broke it then grabbing the Māshī, he thrusted the blade deep into Crade's Chest, aiming to hit the heart.
(This is a death blow, you will have to roll a 20 if you don't want to *Die* we both know you wont die in my rift but it will mean that I win...)
Damien
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Crade Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:48 pm

Not dieing roll: 6 (bleh)
Crade Felt his body shutting down, though it was true he couldn't really die in this realm his body still reacted to injury (perhaps this was how the realm worked or perhaps he just wasn't used to it.). He fell backward and landed hard on to the unforgiving ground. he felt paralysed. yet somehow he managed to mutter "If its all the same to you I could really use a water break."
Crade
Crade

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:56 pm

Damien pulled the sword out of the boy and snapped his fingers and both of their wounds healed instantly. Then he snapped them again and a small pool of fresh water appeared to the right of them. Damien sat down and rubbed his forehead, and then he looked at Crade and said, "Your improvement rate is incredibly fast even faster than..." Damien stopped and looked to the ground.
Damien
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Crade Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:08 pm

Crade cupped his hands and brought some of the water up to his face, it tasted better then any water he had ever drank (probably because of the workout he just had). He was relieved, the heat of combat and the blood made his mouth tasted like he was biting iron and was glad to wash it down.
Crade gave him a questioning look. He then decided it probably wasn't any of his business and asked "Other then repeatedly killing me what else is on the training regime?" He then plucked Mashi (dont know how to put lines over the a or i) from the ground and returned it to Rashir.
Crade
Crade

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:13 pm

Damien looked at Crade and said, "You really don't realise what I gave you in that fight do you?" Damien tched and then said, "pick up that rock." Damien pointed to a huge boulder about ten feet wide and seven feet high, it obviously weighed several tons, Damien looked at the boy and said again, "Come on, go pick up that rock."
Damien
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Crade Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:19 pm

Crade muttered to himself " this wont end well". Still he obeyed. he went over to the rock, he looked up to the rock, he looked down to the ground and sighed. He then grabbed the rock and attempted to lift it. He almost fell back as he lifted the rock, partly from the weight mostly from surprise. He put the rock down "holy shit" he said in disbelief. He lifted the rock one more time to confirm he wasn't going insane. "what the hell happened to me" he said.
Crade
Crade

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:32 pm

"During that fight you did the equivalent of 500 years of body-building strait, without altering you outside physical appearance." Damien shrugged and then said, "Your welcome." Damien stood up and said, "Also your agility, balance, and flexibility have increased exponentially along with your strength. That jump you did wasn't because you were here, it was you, Crade." Damien took a drink and said, "Take a minute to take in all of your new abilities and try them out if you want. Im going to go get my sword." Damien stood off and walked away from the small spring.
Damien
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Crade Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:37 pm

Crade was like a young boy receiving a brand new holodisk (or in his case some fine metals to work with). He began to test his new ability's. He was running and jumping like never before, he was having the time of his life, and after a while something occurred to him. He went over to Damien and said " Nothings free, so what's the catch?"
Crade
Crade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashir Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:42 pm

Rashir outstretched his arm towards his blade and moved some of the spilled blood to bring it back to him. Nicely done, Crade. This is what I say the "catch" is. Why don't we up the training level a bit? What do you say? Wanna fight against Damien's teacher? He said, extending his hand. If you accept, I'll even let you fight alongside Damien.

He dissolved his blade and began to bring the three of them to his arena. I won't let you decline. Don't worry, I won't be your executioner until you're living body is killed by another mortal. I will also be generous enough to let you test your abilities before our fight. Each of their bodies started dissolving into black smoke being swept away by the wind. Damien, you have no need of your sword in my world.
Rashir
Rashir
Lord of the Dead
Lord of the Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:04 pm

When Damien and Crade appeared back in Damiens Rift, He made sure that Crade would find himself in a very different place from the rocky wasteland they left. They appeared on a grassy glade with a small brookf running over it. At the base of the hill all that can be seen are trees that stretch as far as the eye can see.
Damien turned to Crade and said, Ready for something a little different?
Damien
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Crade Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:20 pm

I like it already. Crade said. From his experiance in Rashirs domain he would gladly take a beating from anything Damien could come up with. He took a second to reorient himself caues' he still wasn't used to teleporting. He took a deep breath, he needed it and frankly it didn't seem like he would get a break from training for quite some time.
Crade
Crade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next