Timeless Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Larentius's Skills
Inside the Rift - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:27 pm by Rashir

» Help!
Inside the Rift - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:28 pm by Padexin

» Research into the Sigils
Inside the Rift - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:47 pm by Damien

» Damien Fox, Keeper of the Ballance
Inside the Rift - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:07 pm by Damien

» Laurentius Pyrrhicus
Inside the Rift - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:03 pm by Damien

» Do we have to be human?
Inside the Rift - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:59 pm by Damien

» Pax's Skills (Revised)
Inside the Rift - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:02 pm by Padexin

» Acgrim's Skills
Inside the Rift - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:54 am by Acgrim

» Acgrim's Weapons
Inside the Rift - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:27 am by Acgrim

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:12 pm

Inside the Rift

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Inside the Rift - Page 4 Empty Re: Inside the Rift

Post by Crade Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:49 pm

Crade grabs the devices and swims to the island, Apon reaching it he begins to survay his suroundings. He hopes that if anywhere the raiders are close because even though he remembers the one remaining set of tracks it will take time to get back up the cliff if there is a way up at all. he takes one good look at the devices atempting to see a way to open it before he gets moving again.
Crade
Crade
Hunter of the Night: Watcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:57 pm

You see they are like a sphereical rubix cube's and soon you start to figure out the puzzles, by the time you had both open the sun was about to go down and visibility was fading. Thunder booms in the distance and you realise that it is about to rain. You are surrounded by thin trees with broad leaves, and you are starting to get hungry, very hungry...
Damien
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

https://timedest.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Crade Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:04 pm

Crade looked at his options, he was in an island in the middle of a large body of water with the odd vegitation being the only thing in sight. With the storm comeing there would be no way for him to make it to the other side until it passes. Using the swiss army knife Crade quickly makes a small shelter useing the large leaves for cover anf the stems for support. He also cups one of the leaves and uses it to catch some rain for its cleaner then the lake water. Once he had a fair ammount he used the water to partialy quell his stomech. Though water doesn't make you full it helps. From there it was only a matter of time before he could make it accros and from there hopefully use his equipment to get a deer.
Crade
Crade

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:09 pm

I wouldn't do that if I was you... Damien said, I mean you havn't even looked at the two devices, they could be used to your advantage, both in hunting and finding the Raiders Damien then appeared in front of Crade and crawled into the shelter with him, You havn't eaten or slept in about a week since we started training, swiming would be a bad idea and besides there are crab on the beach right over there... Damien pointed to the east, Besides, your injured. Ill start the fire while you get the Crabs ok?
Damien
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Crade Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:17 pm

Crade could hold his hunger no longer, besides Damien was right in his shape swimming would be a bad idea. He went outside and in a matter of minutes he had a nice collection of crabs, now all that was needed was to cook em and eat em. The thing was if this was in fact Damiens realm and he had complete controll of it then he must just be trying to make it god damned hard on Crade for one reason or another. He set the scewered crabs down inside the shelter and said We ready to cook em yet?
Crade
Crade

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:24 pm

Damien probed the fire and said, Yeah set them right there... Good, now you seem quite mad at me, Crade? Damien winked and tapped his head, I thought I told you that the raiders were independent from me at the moment, I had no idea untill the last moment that the Drone would come, and besides it made your job much, much easier... Damien flipped the crabs, Almost ready... if only we had some butter....
Damien
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Crade Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:31 pm

Maybe, maybe not. First i got to figure out what these devices do. Crade placed the crabs in the spot notified by Damien, Then while he waited for them to cook he began to attempt to figure out what the devices did. While he worked he said I got to hand it to you, you gave them some pretty nice tech. he continued to examin the devices, A plasma cannon, that takes some pretty refined matterial. From the look on Crade face he could have been talking to himself for he seemed all absorbed in his work.
Crade
Crade

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:38 pm

I can tell you what they are, Crade, and they aquired all of their tech from their local arms dealer, I had nothing to do with it I told you! Damien removed the crab from the fire and handed one to Crade, Be carefull they are very hot, and they are their signal transmitter and the other is a holographic projector... that much I did do... to help you out... Damien used his strength to break away the shell and get all of the meat instantly, he started eating and said, Mmm, now im glad I took that cooking lesson from that 18th century chef...
Damien
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Crade Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:50 pm

Crade ate all his crab meat and then realized 18th century?!? he said in suprise. (as you should recal Crade doesnt know you can travel time, only about your 1000 years of training that happened out of time and space) Why am i not suprised. he said after thinking about the posibilities. With food in his stomech he felt a lot better and now that he knew what the tech was he should have no problem finding the raiders. The only problem was waiting for the storm to pass.
Crade
Crade

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:01 pm

Get some sleep man, your gonna need it. Damien said, Ah shit, man I have to go, things with the Darken Lord isnt going well... I can still give you advice though, see you when those raiders are dead, ok? Damien gave a small wave and then dissapeared.
Damien
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Crade Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:12 pm

The storm was still pouring, but Crade guesed it would be done by morning. With that Crade slept, he dreamt of his old home and times that had long since passed. He could see his life passing him by, he saw the times he was beaten and humiliated because when the other children were out playing sports he was inside building machinery. He recalled how every time he tried to stand up to a bully he was always locked in the school closet for the night. He woke up in the morning well rested but more detirmened then ever to get this training to work. Even though now the stakes were life and death he was going to make this work. With a few modifications he turned the two devices into one, this new GPS like device allowed him to see the raiders in a holographic plane. He only hoped that they didn't ditch the rest of the're tech cause that was the only thing left giving the signals...
Crade
Crade

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:19 pm

(not exactly the usage I imagined but it works)
When you crossed the river you realised that the raiders are about a days travel away and to the north, which would be perfect because you would arrive at night. You started north, what do you do to pass the time?
Damien
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Crade Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:25 pm

As Crade takes the walk to the Raiders encampment he begins to shut off thoughts of the past, it would only get in the he reasoned. In an attempt to entertain himself he begins thinking of new ways to create and or make more efficient machines. (suprise suprise {sarcasm lol}). Of course he never gets to actually makeing them it has kept him occupied through several boring times especialy being locked in the closet. He occasionaly checked his device to see if and where the raiders moved to, and by nightfall he was almost there. As a matter of fact he was certain he was beggining to see signs of a camp up ahead.
Crade
Crade

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:10 am

As you approch the camp you see that only one of them is sleeping, another is sitting on a log eating a ration, the next one is working on a drone, and although there are 5 tents, you only see three guys, what do you do?
Damien
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Crade Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:18 pm

Since on is sleeping and the other is busy working Crade thought the easiest target would be the one on the log eating. the question was were where the other two? First Crade got into some brush nearby the encampment and attempted to see if anyone was in any of the tents.
Crade
Crade

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:21 pm

You dont see anyone in the tents, but you do hear the sound of running liquid nearby, and you know that there arn't any rivers near here, the sound is coming from your left, but that is all that you can tell from this point.... What do you do?
Damien
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Crade Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:29 pm

HE to left as silently as he could. As he neared the sound he readied a knife. this is almost to easy , he thought to himself. The could night air brushed his face, it was a cool breeze like in the fall months back on his home planet. No he thought to himself, that can weight.. With his mind back on task he realized he was one turn away from the sound...
Crade
Crade

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:31 pm

You see the other two raiders by a tree. One was taking a piss, and the other was watching his back, but looked very tired. This could be your chance to take out two without alerting the others, so what do you do?
Damien
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Crade Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:37 pm

Crade hrw the knife in his hand at the raider whayching the other raiders back, this would leave the other unprotected and unaware. He quickly grabbed a another knife and ended the second raider. With that out of the way it would be much easier to kill the remaining three.
Crade
Crade

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:55 pm

Both knifes hit your mark, but then Damien appeared in front of you and said, We are out of time, we need to go back to the real world, now, sorry but we can continue training later, remember that your body will be in alot of pain because of the training, so don't push yourself to far! Damien grabbed his hand and Crade reappeared in Otiks Pub, alone.....
Damien
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Wed May 02, 2012 11:34 pm

(Continueing from La Ville De Temps, Also gonna try first person cause everyone else is xD)

I feel strange. Have I forgotten something important?
My name, I forgot my name.... Dorian? Damon? I know it started with a "D"
Who am I? Where am I? What am I? Do I even exist?
I remember faces and names, Crade Drift, Rashir Chikara, Alexandra C. DiMarcus, but I cant remember where I know them from...
Its starting to come back to me, I see flashes. I was a god, or a demon, or something around those lines, I had all the power in the world... Was I evil? Am I trapped here in this place as a punishment? Were those names the names of friends, or victoms? I feel so lonly, As time has no place here....

As if I have no place anywhere...
Damien
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4